The system makes a noise every time you scroll. This tutorial will show you how to turn off the navigation click sounds on your Apple TV 4 or 4K.
Turn Off Navigation Click Sounds on Apple TV
1. Go to Settings > Video and Audio > Navigation Clicks and turn it Off
This tutorial will show you how to change your AirPlay on your Apple TV 4 or 4K from allowing access to everyone to allowing access to only people on the same network.
Change AirPlay to Only People on the Same Network on Apple TV
1. Go to Settings > AirPlay
2. Change Allow Access to Anyone on the Same Network
This tutorial will show you how to hard restart your Apple TV 4 or 4K. A restart is useful for when things aren’t working correctly.
Force Restart Apple TV
1. Hold the Menu and Home button on your Apple TV remote until the white light on the Apple TV flashes then release.
1. Go to Settings > System > Restart
This tutorial will show you how to factory reset your Apple TV 4 or 4K to factory settings. This is useful for when you want to sell or gift your Apple TV to someone else. This will remove all users, accounts, logins, settings, and installed applications.
Factory Reset Apple TV to Stock Settings
1. Go to Settings > System > Reset
2. Press Reset or Reset and Update (if you want to reset to the latest tvOS version)